Programs - The Professional Program
Custom training built for professional athletes
Premier Pitching and Performance focuses on fitting the individual’s needs rather than trying to fit the individual into our program. That is why the first step in our process is to take each athlete through a comprehensive assessment — the P3 Assessment. Our assessment is necessary to give our staff the information that we need to write out the blueprint to each individual’s success.
P3 Assessment — The Body, The Mind, The Movement
- The Body is broken up into two parts: a total body alignment and movement evaluation, and a strength and speed assessment.
- The Mind consists of a mental and emotional evaluation that takes a deeper look into the athlete’s strengths and weaknesses regarding mound presence and competition mindset.
- The Movement is an assessment that takes a look at the athlete’s throwing ability along with pitch quality and provides feedback with 360-degree video analysis.
What to Expect
- Your throwing program will consist of training to increase arm strength, removal of any inhibitors and inefficiencies in movement, and recovery techniques to improve arm health.
- The strength and conditioning training will address any mobility or alignment issues, strengthen and stabilize key areas to the overhead athlete, and improve recovery of the entire body.
- To educate everyone on the process that fits their optimal development.
- To understand not only what the athlete is doing, but why.
- Expectations of a daily, weekly and monthly plan that will take your training to the next level. (Our professional members should come in five times a week in order to achieve the highest level at which they can compete.)
Cutting Edge Techniques and Technology
P3 uses the Rapsodo pitch tracking system, Postural Restoration Institute techniques for health, optimal performance, and injury prevention, and high-speed video analysis for evaluation of movement efficiency. We also have partnered with Normatec and Marc Pro to create a world-class recovery process for our athletes. Additionally, we provide Genethix supplements and a 4:1 coach to athlete ratio.
If you are interested in our professional program please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to begin the process of becoming a P3 member!