Programs - The Premier Program
A tailored program for every athlete
The Premier Program is our flagship training option designed to meet the unique needs of every athlete. We start with our own P3 Elite Assessment to evaluate the athlete and to determine a training regimen that fits the athlete’s goals.
P3 Assessment — The Body, The Mind, The Movement
- The Body is broken up into two parts: a total body alignment and movement evaluation, and a strength and speed assessment.
- The Mind consists of a mental and emotional evaluation that takes a deeper look into the athlete’s strengths and weaknesses regarding mound presence and competition mindset.
- The Movement is an assessment that takes a look at the athlete’s throwing ability along with pitch quality and provides feedback with 360-degree video analysis.
- Athletes then receive a personalized pitching program for velocity and throwing development, as well as strength and conditioning programming.
What to Expect
- Your throwing program will consist of training to increase arm strength, removal of any inhibitors and inefficiencies in movement, and recovery techniques to improve arm health.
- The strength and conditioning training will address any mobility or alignment issues, strengthen and stabilize key areas to the overhead athlete, and improve recovery of the entire body.
- To educate everyone on the process that fits their optimal development.
- To understand not only what the athlete is doing, but why.
- Expectations of a daily, weekly and monthly plan that will take your training to the next level.
We offer the Premier Program during the off-season and in-season to both high school and youth (ages 12+) athletes looking to compete at the next level. If you are interested in more information regarding the Premier Program please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the P3 Online Pre-Assessment.